fredag 8. august 2014

Hippie Chick ♥

Hi boys and girls ♥
I am starting working this weekend after a wonderful summer vacation with my fantastic family and I want to share a card I made a while back with you.
The image is from Paper Nest Dolls and she is called Hippie Chick. You find her here

Again I have made a card in a bit of a shabby style, with lovely Pion papers and some old stash...
Hope you like it ♥

All my lovely stash you can find at the fantastic Norwegian shop Kreativ Scrapping

I know I bought the last of the pink flower last time I visited Kreativ Scrapping and they can't find some more ( so sad as I loooove them!), but the white one is a favorite from Kort og Godt and together with the amazing jute from Maya Road and Melissa Frances Pom Pom Ribbon I got just the right look I wanted for my card.

Cheesecloth and the painted carrogated paper with some of my old booksheets gives my card a shabby, vintage look that I think fit little Miss Hippie Chick perfect.

Coloured with Copics like always

That was all from this lady today, but hopefully I am soon back again with a new card. I know I have a few Magnolia's waiting in line...
See you ♥
Hugs



6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

So cute!!!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugsss, Gaby

Katja sa...

I really love this hippie-card. How did you do the twine around the flowers? With glue???

Greetings,
Katja

Hildes kort sa...

Herlig...og akkurat hva jeg trengte av inspirasjon akkurat nå, for å få laget et shabby chic bryllupskort :-)

Kristine Henanger sa...

Så nydelig kort du har laget Jill ♥
Du har virkelig øye for de små detaljene, og det gjør det du lager spesielt vakkert! Tusen takk for all inspirasjonen du gir! Du er super herlig ♥

Ida sa...

Så mange tøffe detaljer, og pynt!:))
Nydelig farget motiv, der er du jo en mester!:))
Klem.

Susy sa...

Underbart fint kort!!!
Så fint motiv och ljuvligt färglagt!

KRAM SUSY